Monday, September 27, 2021

Moving To Adobe's Behance

A little over a month ago, I decided to take a look at Adobe's Behance site. In short I love the layout of it! So, over the past few weeks I have been slowly migrating my online art portfolio from DeviantART over to it. There are many more advantages to being on there than DeviantART.

  1. It has a much cleaner layout and provides layout options
  2. If your work was a team project, if your teammates are also on Behance you can tag them as well as create a separate "team" link where everyone involved can link their work
  3. Online resume! The profile you make there allows you to list your work experience history in detail
  4. It allows you to display to potential employers if you're available for hire in any capacity

Like DeviantART, it allows you to view other artists and their works as well as allowing artists to produce "how to" livestreams with various Adobe applications.

I will still be dropping blog posts here from time to time bun in the meantime I encourage you to go take a look at Walt Thompson on Behance and take a look at the many other artists there from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment