Sunday, March 7, 2021

It's Been Far Too Long!

I'm sitting here looking at my watch and calendar and realizing that it has been over 6 years since I last placed a post here on this blog. Quite a bit as changed since then. I'd go down the list of events but I'd suggest watching Yakko, of Animaniacs, go through that recap (see the all-new episodes streaming exclusively on Hulu... This is a non-paid plug).

One of the new life changes came about as a result of this pandemic. I reconnected with a group of guys that I had collaborated with to produce a comic book way back in the early mid-90s of the 20th century. Many of us, at the time, were sidelined from our jobs due to "shelter in place" orders or furloughed due to all out lack of business. It's at this point when Dirk Hooper decided to put together a live-stream show with a group of "old guys" to spend time talking about "geeky stuff that we like" and let the public join in on the discussions.

Taskforce: Geek was born and has turned out to be a small hit and growing!

I'd like to go into all sorts of details about the show but I'd rather take this last bit to just give the guys and gal of the group my deepest appreciation for allowing me to be a part of the discussion panel! I always look forward to chatting y'all on Tuesday nights! 



Next post: "Aren't you too old to be gaming?" or "What games are you playing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment