Sunday, December 8, 2013

Doodles

Months ago I was uploading some artwork to my deviantART profile and came across something that is a part of the site that got my interest.  The site has an online art application called deviantART Muro.  With it, you can sketch and paint your own illustrations and save them for future posting and/or printing or whatever you wish to do.  You can even import existing images in and perform basic editing.  But what I most enjoy is that it comes with a "replay" function!  After you've created an illustration you just click on "Watch Redraw" and then relive the experience!

Take a look at what I've been able to do with it.  The application isn't perfect and it doesn't compare to Photoshop or Manga Studio but if you like to doodle it gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment