Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!

Here we are at that time that we all make our lists of goals for the the new year.  About 90% of us never follow through with them and about 8% of us manage to accomplish some of the goals.  An even smaller percent complete them all.

So, on that note, here are my goals for 2014!

  1. I want to weigh 145 lbs.  This will, by far be the hardest one for me to accomplish.  Why, you ask?  I'm not trying to lose weight... I'm trying to gain!  Yes, you read that right... I'm trying to gain weight.  I'll let you think guess as to how much I currently weigh.
  2. Make some money!  This is just as hard as me gaining weight.  LOL!
  3. Save some money.  You'd think this would be my number one but this one is quite easy to pull off.  I've been doing this one for the past 2 years with slight ease.  Here's a hint as to you as to how YOU can pull this off too, if this is one of your goals.  If you're just trying to save up for Christmas shopping, then all you need do is put away, at least, $10 a week.  I'll let you do the math and then you'll understand.  Just think if you put away more than $10 a week what you'd have at the end of the year.
  4. Draw, paint, draw, paint and draw and paint more!  I want to produce, at least, one illustration a month.  That will give me incentive to...
  5. Blog more
And there's my list of things I want to accomplish for 2014!  Of course there are many other smaller goals I'd like to get done but in order for those to be achieved these main 5 have to get done.

Let me know what your goals are for 2014.

And as for that "make some money" part, I've got my new logo tee up for sale now!

No comments:

Post a Comment